As noted already, only those who have booked into any Mass will be able to attend. We ask those who have reserved places to take note of the following:
- Churches will be closed from midday on Christmas Eve and will only open 30 minutes before Mass. Access will be only for those with reserved places.
- As the churches will be ventilated, please wear warm clothes!!
- The doors will close five minutes before Mass and no further access will be given after that.
- Doors will remain closed during Mass.
- As always, we ask people to respect the 2m distance and to refrain from unnecessary contact.
- Government regulations ask us to refrain from gathering outside the church in large groups either before or after Mass.
- There will not be a homily but a reflection will go up on line on the Parish YouTube Channel.
- Finally, on a personal note: there will be nine Masses. If you cannot hear my voice as it gets weaker with the effort of keeping going for all of them, please do not give out to me!!
Confessions on Christmas Eve in Broadford from 8.30 am to 10.00am. There will be no morning Mass on Christmas Eve.
While this is a different Christmas and we have to respect the restrictions, we can still celebrate and find joy. I hope that this will be a time of peace and hope for all of us!